Why choose Alien Mobility?
Alien Mobility’s advanced technology multiplies our vast experience in the mobility sector, having over 20 years of history in the field of public parking, both on the street and also off the street.
Whether it’s sunny or cold, inside concrete buildings or in an open car park in a remote area of an airport, Alien Mobility has created excellent user-friendly solutions for remote command and control parking fee collection fully operational.
Our technology is renowned for its attractive and functional design, intuitive and easy use, excellent performance and customer-centric approach, including modern reporting and clear communication.
On top of that, we also have the option of on-site installation, which starts with a site analysis, followed by participatory installation by industry experts and technicians. Our Motto: Our reliability exceeds customer expectations.
- Private parking – Charges in 6 to 8 hours
- Fleet Parking – Charges in 3 to 8 hours
- Mall – Charges in 25 min to 2 hours
- Super Fast Charging – Charges in 15 to 30 min
- Company Parking – Charges in 3 to 8 hours
- Parking Building – Charge 25% in 2 hours
- Recreational Parking – Charge 25% in 2 hours
Our vast experience in the (semi-) public domain adds value to the local development of smart city solutions that stand out from the rest. It is not enough to just declare what is possible, it is what is achieved that makes the difference.
The company’s hardware and software products are developed by our strong team of specialists and engineers. We always ensure the use of high quality and durable components that are up to the task they perform.
Our design team combines fully functional hardware with elegance and style, which creates a timeless image of today’s modern street furniture, as well as in and around any building.
The ACE40T-A22 electric vehicle charger: our solution for charging in any private and commercial environment or (semi-) public space
Much more than just a charging point for electric cars:
The ACE40T-A22 is our professional 2-plug charger, using a 400V 3-phase input and producing a maximum output of 2 x 22kW.
Electric vehicles connect to the Alien Mobility charging infrastructure using European standard type 2 cables. To start the charging session we allow two ways to access the charger: Ready for immediate use and (optional) RFID card (Radio Frequency Identification).
The 4.3-inch LCD screen displays session status and is easy to read in sunlight. The optional emergency stop function allows the power cord to be removed if necessary.
Protection against electric current is considerably covered with industry standards, e.g. overcharge protection, residual current protection, short circuit protection, earthing protection, overvoltage protection, over/under voltage protection, over/under frequency protection, over/under heating protection.
As we stated, with IP54 and IK10 protection, our charging stations are suitable for outdoor use, also in extreme weather conditions. It is advisable anyway to protect the charging station more by installing extra protection barriers, as electric car drivers usually want to park as close as possible to the charging point. On request we can arrange additional protection at an additional cost.
Warranty, maintenance and support services
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ACE40T-A22 has a limited mandatory warranty period of 2 years. The warranty applies to design errors and all internal electrical components, housing and mechanical parts. Any damage or malfunction that occurs due to an external event is excluded from this warranty.
Every Alien Mobility electric vehicle charger includes the following benefits:
– The Alien Mobility team, better known as “Aliens” is based on extensive experience and knowledge of mobility and the public domain
– Our products and solutions have a unique design
– functionality and user experience
– high quality components
– trusted apps
– ISO 9001:2015 certified for production, maintenance and support
– 20 years of proven reliability with thousands of devices in the public domain.
Our ACE40T-A22 model is equipped with
– MID certified energy meter with precise measurements
– protection IP54/IK10 (except LCD screen: IK08) suitable for outdoor use
– RCD type A and DC 6mA residual current protection for your safety
– A charger with two EU type 2 output sockets to maximize availability throughout the EU
– Galvanized steel, anti-corrosion paint, and custom color for optimal visibility
– RFID card reader & 4.3 inch LCD screen for expansion to a wide range of users
– operating temperature -30⁰ to +50⁰Celsius
– operating humidity 5%~95%
– operating altitude <2000 m
– CE certification
– Warranty 24 Months Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
– Clearly written maintenance manual, manual with full details for maintenance and instructions.
NOTE: Installation is not included.